Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NEW! Vinyl for dry-erase calendar


I have designed these two styles of calendars and am able to cut them out of vinyl. Also from each style you can choose with or without the days of the week. I am selling the cut vinyl for $6. frames not included. (If you want the days of the week on the top, it is an extra $1 just because of the extra time it takes to peel the outsides of each letter). Can easily be personalized. The vinyl is cut into a 12"x18" calendar grid and ready to be placed on the back of framed 16"x20" glass. This makes a perfect gift! Use dry-erase markers for an easily eraseable month by month calendar :)

3 comments:

JRoberts said...

what does the tan one say? I might be interested in one of these...

cherished said...

It just says November 2009 and the dates in dry erase marker... comes off easily

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a calendar for awhile now, fell upon your blog, and have a couple questions... Can you make the vinyl in a chocolate brown? And are those the two designs I could pick from or do you have others? My email is brittcrystal@hotmail.com. THANKS!